Lot N: 0108
230 x 75 x 85 cm
Wood, metal and glass (chipped glass); furnishing Villa del Professor B. in Florence. Design and furnishings by the architect Edoardo Detti.
Edoardo Detti , was an Italian architect and urban planner, one of the leading exponents of the rationalist current in Italy. Was a student of Giovanni Michelucci and friend of Carlo Scarpa. Among his works; 1957 Building on Via Venezia in Marina di Carrara; 1959-6 1Grand Hotel Minerva in Florence, with Carlo Scarpa and 1959-66 Church of San Giovanni in Firenzuola, with Carlo Scarpa.